Monday, March 22, 2010

My musings about Cindy Jacobs' prophecy on Eddie Villanueva's presidency

I think this is a good follow-up to my earlier post relating to Bill Hamon's prophecy. I have long ceased watching Eddie Villanueva's programs so I was not familiar with the recent prophecy uttered by Cindy Jacobs. Today, I watched it for the first time on Youtube. I transcribed a portion of it and I will state my musings below the video clip.

Starting at 5:34, Jacobs says: "There's a lot of things God wants to make happen in the earth. He wants his will done on the earth as it is in heaven. But his will will always be done but sometimes it can be delayed to another generation because people will not stand up and fight. In 2006, I was at Los Angeles, California in a hotel. I had not seen Bro. Eddie and Sis. Dory for a few years. I came up and asked if I could pray for him. I don't really understand the political climate of the Philippines at that time. And I said to him, "Bro. Eddie God showed me its his will for you to be the president of the Philippines. That is God's will. But when whether.. listen to me. Its not fate. Its going to take a nation of Davids that says we no longer stand for a corrupt nation... Bro. Eddie, you will always love your sheep but God is calling you to go from the priestly anointing to the kingly anointing."


My musings:

1. Cindy Jacobs is playing it safe. If Villanueva fails again, she will put the blame on us because we did not stand up and fight.

2.  There is a possibility that for the third time, Villanueva will run again in 2016. Jacobs says that unfulfilled prophecies are not frustrated, just delayed. 

3I now understand why calls for Bro. Eddie to stay with his flock and be faithful to his calling as an evangelist fell on deaf ears. Its because he believes he has received a "kingly anointing" as opposed to "priestly anointing"-- whatever those terms mean.

4Some Pro-Eddie Christians are so militant in supporting their candidate because they see themselves as a "nation of Davids".

5.  When other evangelical Christians support other candidates (perhaps Pro-Noynoy or Pro-Villar), some Pro-Eddie Christians see them outside the "nation of Davids". They refuse to say "No" to a corrupt nation. (In effect, they are saying "YES" to corruption).
--------------------

11 comments:

  1. Manny,

    You might be interested to find out that Cindy Jacobs is coming to the Philippines this week (March 25-29). Keep your ears open for more prophecies...possibly related to Bro. Eddie. Thanks for your posts. And thanks also for your excellent responses on rubensapan's blog. Thanks for taking a stand for the truth. God bless you brother!

    Derek (djpray@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Derek!

    I have to thank you for several things. First, thanks for visiting this blog. Second, thanks for the info on Cindy Jacob's visit this week. I would appreciate if you will keep me updated.

    But most of all, I want to thank you for encouraging us to stand firm in this battle.

    By the way, I added you on Facebook for I am interested in your ministry. God bless you too brother!

    Manny

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see this nation rise the statue it deserves to be in. Prosperous, Peaceful with each people living up to their full potentials as human beings. – Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT-wS4h6O38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volunteer teacher(katutubong lumad)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X3Hi8Tf_74

    Masarap pa buhay mo pastor. Pasalamat ka sa Diyos. Galing mo, sana mahigitan mo pa ang katutubong lumad na ito. NOT just preaching but walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy!

    Una, salamat sa pagbisita mo sa blog na ito.

    Pangalawa, hindi po ako pastor.

    Pangatlo, Sana po nasa paksa tayo kung magbibigay tayo ng komento. Ano po ang kinalaman ng mga video clip na yan sa mga propesiya ni Cindy Jacobs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. isa pa Amy, why do you imply that I am not walking the Christian walk? what is your basis in doing so?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They replayed it a few days back, probably because she pulled back on the prophesy when she was here.

    The first thing that hit me while watching it was the realization that I, too, can be a prophet, can say to a man that he will be president, as long as I append the Cindy Qualifiers (must be a nation of Davids, might not come to pass unless we move, can be delayed).

    From now on, Manny, kindly address me as Prophet John. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. please stop..let's pray instead of saying or even hurting each others as bretheren in Christ..let's uphold The peace and love of Christ.. let us Chase the Wild Goose leading and direction..Thanks and Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  9. why should I stop? I want peace and unity in the Body of Christ too but not at the expense of precious truths.

    What you are asking me is to tolerate heinous sins. I can't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realize this is an old post, but I appreciate it. Someone asked me about this a few days ago on my Facebook page. I don't really follow either one involved (Brother Eddie or Cindy Jacobs), so I wasn't familiar with it.

    -"Kuya" Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm starstrucked. It's the top blogger Kuya Kevin himself. Thanks for visiting my obscure blog and appreciating this post. I'm sorry for the late reply.

      Delete