Thursday, January 19, 2012

Joseph Prince and Benny Hinn AGAINST the Inspired Narrator

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
    and naked I will depart.
  The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
    may the name of the LORD be praised."
(Job 1:21)

Joseph Prince's Commentary:
"Thinking that God was the source of his problems and not knowing that it was actually Satan who had come against him, he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Such a statement seems to honor God, but in reality, it reveals an erroneous view of our heavenly Father." (source)

Benny Hinn's Commentary:
"You know what? We've said it this a million times and it's not even scriptural-- all because of Job: 'The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." I have news for you: that is not Bible, that's not Bible. The Lord giveth and never taketh away. And just because he said, 'Blessed be the name,' he was just being religious and being religious don't mean you're right." (TBN, Nov. 3, 1990)



The Inspired Narrator's Commentary:

"In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing." (Job 1:21)




--------------------
 Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment