Sunday, July 18, 2010

TGC-approved lectures on Barthianism

I have some friends at Grace Communion International (formerly Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God). So when I learned that they have embraced the Barthian view of Atonement, my immediate concern was GCI's standing in the evangelical community.

To my frustration, there are so many missing pages in Oliver Crisp's article On Barth's Denial of Universalism in The Gospel Coalition's archive of Themelios issues. I have already reported the case to The Gospel Coalition a long time ago, but the pages remained missing up to this point.

Yet by the grace of God, I found out that there are some audio files on Barthianism that are available over the Gospel Coalition website.

Lectures by CORNELIUS VAN TIL
here,  
and here

 Lectures by W. ANDREW HOFFECKER

No comments:

Post a Comment