Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Facebook Wall (June, 2011)

Photo Credit: Apologetix, a Christian Parody Band
June 2
~ Posted a link to my latest blog post: The Holiness of God as a Source of Comfort

June 3
~ Posted a link to an old blog post: Zodiac Change and the Unchanging God

~ Posted a link to my latest blog post: The Holiness of God as Our Assurance that He Will Fulfill His Promises

~ Tagged friends in a link to share with them the chance to win Douglas Moo's commentary on Romans (NIVAC)

~ Posted a link to John Piper's status: 

"One reason for tweeting Godward truth. "We are writing these things so that our joy may be complete." (1 John 1:4)

My Caption: John Piper explains why I feel so much gladness whenever I post Biblical truth here in FB or in my blog.

June 4
~ Created a note: a mini-series completed: The Holiness of God as a Source of Comfort

June 6
~ Created a note: Ang Aking Tugon kay Bro. Isagani Camacho

June 7
~ Posted a link to my latest blog post: Common Grace Bestowed Upon Dr. Jose Rizal
~ Status:
Girls who post wisdom-filled sentences are prettier than those who upload their most gorgeous photos
-- Proverbs 31:26 "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue." (NIV)
June 9
~ Posted a link to 7th Halo-Halo Huwebes

June 11
~ Except for compelling reasons, my next Facebook log in will be on Tuesday. And if my God calls me home to heaven before that day, I'll never be online again.

June 14

June 15
~ an ante-dated post: Payapang Isipan sa Araw ng Linggo
~ a warning that must be reissued: Babala: Mag-ingat kay Charles Capps

Is the Bible's revelation on heaven and hell insufficient? Should we include the transcript of Angelica Zambrano's testimonies as the 28th book of the New Testament? Brethren, let us go back to the Bible.

~ Friends, except for compelling reasons, my next Facebook login shall not be earlier than Monday (June 20). Yet you can reach me through email and mobile phone. 

June 20
~ balik sportswriting si kuyamanny:
Common Grace Bestowed Upon Bernard Hopkins 

June 22

~ Friends, except for compelling reasons, my next Facebook login shall be not earlier than Tuesday (June 28). Kung may nais po kayong ibulong sa 'kin, bukas ang aking email at mobile phone.

June 28
~ Meron po bang actual case from Makati Police tungkol doon sa "New Modus Operandi" ng mga rapists? Kasi po sabi ng link na ito, similar warnings were being circulated on the Internet since 2005. Could this be another Urban Legend?
  
June30
~  Shared this link--  
free mp3 downloads from Adam's Road-- a band composed of former LDS (Mormon) members and missionaries, now Evangelical Christians dedicated to sharing God's Word through music.

~ Shared Pastor Jun Malazo's note: Why Stay Young?

~ Friends, except for compelling reasons, my next Facebook login shall be not earlier than Monday (4th of July). Kung may nais po kayong ibulong sa 'kin, bukas ang aking email at mobile phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment